IE Expo China 2019-2019/4
Date: April 15-17, 2019
Location: Shanghai, China
Abstract: As the Asia’s leading environmental show, IE expo China 2019 offers an effective business and networking platform for Chinese and international professionals in the environmental sector and is accompanied by first-class technical-scientific conference program. It is the ideal platform for the professionals in the environmental industry to develop business, exchange idea and do networking.
Along with the increased market demand and big support in the environmental industry from the Chinese government, the business potential in the environmental industry in China will be huge. Undoubtedly, IE expo China 2019 will be a “must” for the environmental players to exchange ideas and develop their business in Asia.
IE expo China 2018, which was held in the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) from May 3 to 5, once again underlined its position as the number one environmental technology show for China and Asia. 66,580 visitors from 59 countries and regions came to Shanghai over the three days. This equals a 21 percent increase compared to the previous year. IE expo China also saw an increase in exhibitors and floor space: 1,762 exhibitors represent on show space of 128,000 square meters (three additional exhibition halls)
IE expo China 2019 will take place from April 15 to 17, 2019 at Shanghai New International Expo Centre, which will cover all the high potential markets in environmental area:
- Water and Sewage Treatment
- Waste Management
- Site Remediation
- Air Pollution Control and Air Purification
* The new conference and exhibition section of EnvGuide is designed to provide high-quality environmental exhibition information resources for the public. In order to improve communication between domestic and foreign enterprises, EnvGuide.com and the major institutions in China and the United States provide comprehensive exhibition access services.
Exhibition services include:
- Early demand consultation
- Activity screening, coordination and registration
- Venue and booth arrangement
- Omni-directional itinerary
- Accompaniment and interpretation
- Document material design and content optimization
- Overseas companies and technology screening
- Field visits
- Overseas market expansion consulting
- Marketing and promotion
Environmental Information Business Platform – Global Knowledge Network: