The AR4 is designed to pump floating hydrocarbons, leachate, and condensate in total fluids applications. The AR4 is operated automatically, and needs no controller. Everything needed to operate the system is built into the pump. The design withstands the harshest and most corrosive environments such as landfills or mines.
- Company Information
• Meets the new ASTM Standard D7929-14 for passive groundwater sampling
• The Snap Sampler® collects a downhole water sample that can be tested for any chemical – there are no analyte limitations.
• Snap Samplers capture undisturbed samples from a specific position in the well without agitation. Excellent for a high quality sealed sample, turbidity sensitive analytes (such as metals and many organic chemicals) and low yield wells.
• Snap Samplers are dedicated (all water collected is utilized for sample analysis). Bottles are sent to the lab and replaced with fresh units during each sampling event.
• No solid or liquid contaminated waste handling is required.
Formed in 1956, Geotech transitioned from a specialty machine shop to an environmental equipment manufacturer in 1978 when invited by the United States Geological Survey (USGS) to partner with them in developing products and technologies for the emerging U.S. Trace Metals Analysis Program.As a result of this partnership, the bladder pumps, peristaltic pumps, 0.45-micron sampling filters, and filter holders developed by Geotech for the program became the groundwater industry standards. Geotech rounded out already-extensive product lines by acquiring three outstanding companies: Oil Recovery Systems (ORS) in 1997, Keck Instruments, Inc. in 1999, and the Marschalk Corporation in 2005. Coupled with ongoing product research and development, Geotech today offers the most extensive line of equipment in the environmental field.In addition to its 125,000 square-foot Denver-based manufacturing plant and corporate headquarters, Geotech now operates service centers in six other states, plus a European Sales Center in Barcelona, Spain and a representative office in Beijing, China. Geotech equipment meets environmental challenges on every continent!
• Pneumatic System 12V Air Pump
• Trigger Activating Pressure 10-30 PSI (.69-2 bar) – typical
• Pressure Block Includes fittings and gauge for applying pressure from pump to pneumatic actuator
Maximum Operating Pressure 1 80 PSI (5.5 bar)
Minimum Operating Pressure 1 ~10 PSI (~.69 bar)
Maximum Sampling Depth 2,500 ft. (609 m)
Capacity Up to 6 Snap Samplers in any combination can be “stacked” with one actuator
Operating Temperature 0° to 100°C
Input Protection Pressure Block has 80 PSI (5.5 bar) relief valve
• 40 ml Snap Sampler 3 oz. (85 g) – each, empty
• 125 ml Snap Sampler 3 oz. (85 g) – each, empty
• Pneumatic Actuator 13 oz. (368 g)
• Stainless Steel Weight 3.1 lb. (1.4 kg) – optional
• 40 ml Snap Sampler 8 in.(20 cm)
• 125 ml Snap Sampler 10.5 in. (26.7 cm)
• Pneumatic Actuator 11 in. (27.9 cm)
• 40 ml Snap Sampler 1.7 in. (4.3 cm)
• 125 ml Snap Sampler 1.85 in. (4.7 cm) – with 125 ml bottle 350 ml
• Snap Sampler 3.4 in. (8.6 cm) – with 350 ml bottle
Min. Well I.D.
• 40 ml Snap Sampler 2 in. (5 cm)
• 125 ml Snap Sampler 2 in. (5 cm)
• 350 ml Snap Sampler 4 in. (10 cm)