The Geotech Portable Water Level Meters + Temperature are designed to provide reliable and accurate measurements of groundwater levels and temperature. Readings are conveniently taken at the top of the casing with accuracy to within 1/100 of a foot and ± 1°F (temperature accuracy).
Out of stock
- Features & Applications
- Company Information
• Mounted on a lightweight steel and aluminum storage reel for easy transportation and durability in the field
• Highly accurate PVDF coated steel tape marked in engineering or metric increments
• Field replaceable 5/8″ (1.59cm) probe with stainless steel conductors for durability
• Adjustable sensitivity to prevent false triggering
• Audible and visible alarms activated when the probe makes contact with water
• Easily replaced 9 volt battery
• Water resistant padded carrying case to protect instrument (optional)
• Optional tape weight helps sink probe into a deep or crooked well 5/8″ (1.59cm)
100′-500′ Reel 15″ H x 11.5″ W x 10.5″ D (38cm H x 29cm W x 27cm D)
750′-1000′ Reel 15″ H x 11.5″ W x 14.5″ D (38cm H x 29cm W x 37cm D)
Probe 5/8″ O.D. x 61/8″ L (1.59cm O.D. x 15.56cm L)
Length & Weight:
• 100′ (30 m) 14 lbs. (6.4 kg)
• 200′ (60 m) 16 lbs. (7.3 kg)
• 300′ (100 m) 18 lbs. (18.2 kg)
• 500′ (150 m) 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
• 750′ (225 m) 24 lbs. (10.9 kg)
• 1000′ (300 m) 28 lbs. (12.7 kg)
• Tape 100th of a foot/100′ (Per Federal Specification GGG-T-106E)
• Temperature Sensor ± 1°F (0.5°C)
• Reel Powder coated steel and aluminum
• Tape PVDF coated steel
• Probe PTFE and stainless steel
Power: 9 Volt DC alkaline battery
Alarm: Audible and visual
Warranty: 1 year
Formed in 1956, Geotech transitioned from a specialty machine shop to an environmental equipment manufacturer in 1978 when invited by the United States Geological Survey (USGS) to partner with them in developing products and technologies for the emerging U.S. Trace Metals Analysis Program.
As a result of this partnership, the bladder pumps, peristaltic pumps, 0.45-micron sampling filters, and filter holders developed by Geotech for the program became the groundwater industry standards.
Geotech rounded out already-extensive product lines by acquiring three outstanding companies: Oil Recovery Systems (ORS) in 1997, Keck Instruments, Inc. in 1999, and the Marschalk Corporation in 2005. Coupled with ongoing product research and development, Geotech today offers the most extensive line of equipment in the environmental field.
In addition to its 125,000 square-foot Denver-based manufacturing plant and corporate headquarters, Geotech now operates service centers in six other states, plus a European Sales Center in Barcelona, Spain and a representative office in Beijing, China. Geotech equipment meets environmental challenges on every continent!