The Geotech PRS is a product recovery system that incorporates a pneumatic control panel with a downwell stainless steel pneumatic bladder pump coupled with a unique floating skimmer attachment. The skimmer attachment consists of an oleophilic/hydrophobic buoy that allows free floating product to be skimmed down to a sheen.
Out of stock
- Company Introduction
• Available for 2″ (5cm) or larger diameter wells.
• Control unit has dual timers to alternate the pressurization and venting of the pump.
• Tankful Shut-Off Sensor, with indicator and manual reset.
• Designed for field portability and rapid installation.
• Bladder designed for easy field replacement (no tools required).
• Operate multiple pumps from one control panel.
• Different sizes/types of skimmers can be used with the standard pump for varying site conditions, including screened skimmers for extra protection.
• High capacity pump available, for total fluids pumping
Formed in 1956, Geotech transitioned from a specialty machine shop to an environmental equipment manufacturer in 1978 when invited by the United States Geological Survey (USGS) to partner with them in developing products and technologies for the emerging U.S. Trace Metals Analysis Program.As a result of this partnership, the bladder pumps, peristaltic pumps, 0.45-micron sampling filters, and filter holders developed by Geotech for the program became the groundwater industry standards. Geotech rounded out already-extensive product lines by acquiring three outstanding companies: Oil Recovery Systems (ORS) in 1997, Keck Instruments, Inc. in 1999, and the Marschalk Corporation in 2005. Coupled with ongoing product research and development, Geotech today offers the most extensive line of equipment in the environmental field.In addition to its 125,000 square-foot Denver-based manufacturing plant and corporate headquarters, Geotech now operates service centers in six other states, plus a European Sales Center in Barcelona, Spain and a representative office in Beijing, China. Geotech equipment meets environmental challenges on every continent!
Size 23.5″Lx1.75″ O.D. (59.7cm Lx4.5cm O.D.)
Weight 4.5lbs. (2kg)
Materials 303and304stainless steel, flexible PVC and brass
Skimmer: 2″Model 4″Model
Effective Travel Range 12″ (30.5cm) 24″ (61cm)
• 35.5″Lx1.75″ O.D. (90cm Lx4.5cm O.D.)
• 35.5″Lx3.75″ O.D. (90cm Lx9.5cm O.D.)
With Optional Screen
• 35.5″Lx1.88″ O.D. (90cm Lx4.7cm O.D.)
• 35.5″Lx3.83″ O.D. (90cm Lx9.7cm O.D.)
• 1.75lbs. (.8kg)
• 2.25lbs. (1kg)
With Optional Screen
• 3.0lbs. (1.4kg)
• 4.5lbs. (2kg)
Operating Temperature 32° to100°F(0° to38°C)
Materials 304stainless steel, Polyethylene, PVC, Polypropylene, brass