- Acceptable Use Policy
- Claims of Infringement
- Privacy Notice
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the web services offered by the US China Environmental Education Foundation (UCEEF) and its affiliates (the “Services”) and the website located at https://envguide.com (the “Website”). We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Website. By using the Services or accessing the Website, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content.
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services or Website for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
- 1. Illegal, Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation.
- 2. Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- 3. Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
No Security Violations
You may not use the Services to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include:
- 1. Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
- 2. Interception. Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
- 3. Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. The legitimate use of aliases and anonymous remailers is not prohibited by this provision.
No Network Abuse
You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include:
- 1. Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- 3. Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
- 4. Operation of Certain Network Services. Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
- 5. Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access and storage restrictions.
No E-Mail or Other Message Abuse
You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass e-mail or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements. You will not alter or obscure mail headers or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit permission. You will not collect replies to messages sent from another internet service provider if those messages violate this Policy or the acceptable use policy of that provider.
Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Website. We may:
- 1. investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Website; or
- 2. remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Services or the Website.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
Reporting of Violations of this Policy
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Policy, please contact: [email protected]
The US Environmental Education Foundation (UCEEF) (or “Us”). respects the intellectual property rights of others and encourages others to do the same. Accordingly, UCEEF has a policy of removing Submissions that violate intellectual property rights of others, suspending access to This Website (or any portion thereof) to any user who uses This Website in violation of someone’s intellectual property rights, and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses the This Website in violation of someone’s intellectual property rights.
UCEEF has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with Title 17 of the U.S.C., Section 512. If You believe Your copyright or other intellectual property right is being infringed by a user of This Website, please provide written notice to the following:
Attn: Copyright Agent
US China Environmental Education Foundation
239 New Road, Bldg. A, Suite 322
Parsippany，NJ 07054 USA
To be sure the matter is handled immediately, Your written notice must:
- • Contain your physical or electronic signature;
- • Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property alleged to have been infringed;
- • Identify the allegedly infringing material in a sufficiently precise manner to allow UCEEF to locate that material;
- • Contain adequate information by which UCEEF can contact you (including postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address);
- • Contain a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material or other intellectual property is not authorized by the owner, the owner’s agent or the law;
- • Contain a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- • Contain statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property right owner.
Unless the notice pertains to copyright or other intellectual property infringement, the Agent will be unable to address the listed concern.
Submitting a Counter-Notification
We will notify You that We have removed or disabled access to copyright-protected material that You provided, if such removal is pursuant to a valid take-down notice that We have received. If You receive such notice from Us, You may provide Us with a counter-notification in writing to Our designated agent that includes all of the following information:
- • Your physical or electronic signature;
- • Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- • A statement from You under the penalty of perjury, that You have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- • Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that You consent to the jurisdiction of a court for the judicial district in which Your physical address is located, or if Your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which We may be located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Termination of Repeat Infringers
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate the account or access of any user of This Website and /or service who is the subject of repeated infringement notifications.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices.
This Website is owned and operated by the US China Environmental Education Foundation (UCEEF). The goal of this Privacy Notice is to inform you about the information we gather about you‚ how we use and share that information‚ and how we safeguard that information. This Privacy Notice applies to information collected via this Website.
What Personal Information About Customers Does EnvGuide.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your EnvGuide.com experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- <li• Information You Give Us: You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through EnvGuide.com; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; provide and rate Reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us. When you provide us your email address, we will email you as necessary to process your order, respond to a request or provide customer service. For example, after you place an order, you will receive an email confirmation and, in most cases, an email with package tracking information.
- • Information from Other Sources: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links).
- • Links to Other Websites: Occasionally we provide links on our Website to other Websites to enhance the functionality and shopping experience. These Websites operate independently of UCEEF and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any Website you visit.
- • E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from EnvGuide.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device. The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings.
Does EnvGuide.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
While we work very hard to protect your privacy‚ no method of security is guaranteed to be effective‚ and we cannot be responsible for the actions of those who may gain unauthorized access to your personal information. UCEEF makes no warranties‚ express‚ implied or otherwise‚ as to the ultimate effectiveness of our reasonable and appropriate safeguards.
What Choices Do I Have?
You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase.
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the Web Website of its manufacturer.
If you would like to opt out of EnvGuide promotional emails‚ please follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each such email. Please allow a reasonable time for your preferences to be processed. It may take up to 10 days to process your requests related to email and 2-4 weeks to process other requests. Please be aware that‚ even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us‚ we may still contact you for transactional purposes such as customer service‚ product information‚ service notices‚ or recalls. We may also contact you with questions or information regarding your order‚ such as regarding order status‚ shipment‚ or refunds.
Are Children Allowed to Use EnvGuide.com?
EnvGuide.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use EnvGuide.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Your personal information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which UCEEF or its service providers maintain facilities. By using this Website‚ you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence‚ including the United States‚ which may have different data protection rules than in your country. This Website is controlled and operated by us from the United States and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state‚ country or territory other than that of the United States.
General Privacy Questions:
If you have questions about this Privacy Notice‚ please send an email‚ including your name and mailing address‚ to [email protected]org.
Welcome to EnvGuide.com (“Website”). The US Environmental Education Foundation (UCEEF) (or “Our” or “We” or “Us”). provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at EnvGuide.com. UCEEF through the Wesite provide services subject to the following conditions.
READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE BROWSING THIS WEBSITE. USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU HAVE BOTH READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS. YOU CANNOT USE THIS WEBSITE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
Accessing This Website
When You access This Website, as well as any and all use of This Website, You are responsible for complying with These Terms. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information for so long as You use This Website.
Sometimes, We collect certain personal information about You solely in connection with Your access and use of This Website. UCEEF’s use of that information is governed by the provisions of the EnvGuide Privacy Notice.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your use of UCEEF Services, to understand our practices.
All content included in or made available through any UCEEF Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of UCEEF or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any UCEEF Service is the exclusive property of UCEEF and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Unauthorized Use of This Website, Acceptable Use Policy
We authorize Your limited use of This Website. Any other use of This Website beyond the Permitted Uses defined in our EnvGuide Acceptable Use Policy is prohibited and, therefore, constitutes unauthorized use of This Website. This is because all rights in This Website remain the property of UCEEF.
Unauthorized use of This Website may result in violation of various United States and international copyright laws. We do not want that to happen and, therefore, We have given You examples of things to avoid in Our Acceptable Use Policy found in EnvGuide Acceptable Use Policy. You must follow EnvGuide’s Acceptable Use Policy whenever you use This Website or any services offered from This Website.
Terminating Your Use of This Website
We or You may terminate Your use of This Website at any time. Your use of This Website will automatically terminate in the event You breach any of These Terms. To clarify:
- • Unless We otherwise agree with You in writing, We may terminate, suspend, or modify Your access to, all or part of This Website, without notice, at any time and for any reason.
- • You may discontinue Your use of This Website at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
UCEEF AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH UCEEF ARE PROVIDED BY UCEEF ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. UCEEF MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, UCEEF DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UCEEF DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, UCEEF’S SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM UCEEF ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL UCEEF BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR (B) DAMAGES THAT ARE MORE THAN ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES (US$100.00) DOLLARS IN TOTAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE), WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND EVEN IF ANY UCEEF PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED (OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN) OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages. Therefore, some of the above disclaimers and limitations of liability may not apply to You. To the extent that UCEEF may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the amount of The UCEEF liability shall be limited to the minimum amount permitted under such applicable law.
UCEEF May Modify This Website
UCEEF reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue This Website at any time without notice to You. We would, however, like You to be aware of the following:
UCEEF may make changes to the This Website, or to the products, services and prices described in This Website, at any time without notice.
This Website may be out of date and UCEEF makes no commitment whatsoever to update This Website.
Information published on This Website may refer to products, programs, or services that are not available in your country.
Your Submission(s) for Use on This Website
By submitting any information, You represent and warrant that:
- • You are at least 13 years old;
- • Your Submissions (including but not limited to text, data, information, software, graphics, photographs, and more) do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- • Any information contained in your Submission is not known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- • Your Submission does not violate any Law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination, or false advertising);
- • Your Submission is not, and may not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- • You were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for submitting your Submission;
- • Your Submission does not incorporate materials from a third party website, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own);
- • Your Submission does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files;
- • Your Submission does not contain any information that you consider confidential, proprietary, or personal; and
- • Your Submission does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
By submitting Your Information, You grant to UCEEF an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, nonexclusive, fullypaid, worldwide, royaltyfree license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) to:
- • Use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display Your Submissions (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed;
- • Use, (and permit others to use) Your Submission in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that UCEEF deems appropriate in its sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate Your User Submission or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service) ;
- • Display advertisements in connection with Your Submissions and to use Your Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes.
UCEEF may, but is not obligated to, prescreen Submissions or monitor any area of This Website through which Submissions may be submitted. UCEEF is not required to host, display, or distribute any Submissions on or through This Website and may remove at any time or refuse any Submissions for any reason. UCEEF is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any Submissions. Further, You agree that UCEEF may freely disclose your Submission to any third party absent any obligation of confidence on the part of the recipient.
Intellectual Property Rights
UCEEF respects the intellectual property rights of others, and We ask You to do the same. UCEEF may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service and/or access to This Website for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If You believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement and appears on this Website, please let Us know by following the procedures found here Claims of Infringement on this Website.
Links To ThirdParty Websites
We think links are convenient, and so We have provided links on This Website to thirdparty websites. If You use these links, You will leave This Website. UCEEF is not obligated to review any thirdparty websites that You link to from This Website, does not control any of the thirdparty websites, and is not responsible for any of the thirdparty websites (or the products, services, or content available through any of them). Thus, UCEEF does not endorse or make any representations about such thirdparty websites, any information, software, products, services, or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If You decide to access any of the thirdparty websites linked to from This Website, You do so entirely at Your own risk and You shall be deemed subject to the privacy policies and terms and conditions for those thirdparty websites; These Terms are not applicable to Your use of any such thirdparty websites.
International and Export Issues
UCEEF administers This Website from its offices in Parsippany, NJ. UCEEF makes no representation that This Website is appropriate or available for use outside the United States and access to This Website from territories where its contents are illegal or restricted is prohibited. Access of This Website from outside the United States is done at Your own initiation and You are responsible for compliance with applicable Laws.
You agree to comply with all export and reexport restrictions and regulations of the Department of Commerce and any other United States or foreign agencies and authorities in connection with Your use of This website and to not, in violation of any Laws, transfer, or authorize the transfer, of any Materials to a prohibited country or otherwise in violation of any Laws. In particular but without limitation, the Materials may not, in violation of any Laws, be exported or reexported:
- • Into any U.S. embargoed countries or
- • To anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders or U.S. Department of Commerce Entity List of proliferation concern, or the US State Department Debarred Parties List
By using any Materials subject to any such restrictions and regulations, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless UCEEF from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from Your (violation of These Terms. UCEEF reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You and, in such case, You agree to cooperate with UCEEF defense of such claim.
When you visit This Website or send emails to UCEEF, You are communicating with UCEEF electronically. We may respond to You by email or by posting notices on This Website. You agree that all such notices, disclosures, and other communications that UCEEF provides to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Unless otherwise specified in These Terms, all Materials, as well as the arrangement of them on This Website are Our sole property, Copyright © [dates of creation] UCEEF. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise required or limited by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission, or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner or license.
Entire Agreement for Everyone
These Terms, together with any additional terms to which You agree when using particular elements of This Website, constitute the entire and exclusive and final statement of the agreement as between Everyone with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements or negotiations between You and UCEEF with respect to the same. UCEEF is a third party beneficiaries with respect to the provisions in these Terms that reference them.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey as applied to agreements made and entered into in New Jersey, notwithstanding Your actual place of residence or business. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act shall not apply to these Terms. All lawsuits arising from or relating to These Terms or Your use of This Website shall be brought in the Federal or State courts located in Morris County, New Jersey, and You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for such purpose.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe any Content on This Website or any other aspect of This Website infringes your copyright‚ you should send written notice of copyright infringement to our designated copyright agent at the address given below. Your notice must meet the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (as required under 17 U.S.C. 512) by providing the following information:
- • A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- • A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on This Website;
- • Your address‚ telephone number and email address;
- • A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner‚ its agent or the law;
- • A statement by you‚ made under penalty of perjury‚ that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright at issue or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- • An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue.
Our designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on This Website may be reached at the following address:
Attn: Copyright Agent
US China Environmental Education Foundation
239 New Road, Bldg. A, Suite 322
Parsippany，NJ 07054 USA
The failure of UCEEF to exercise or enforce any right or provision of These Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of These Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, You nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intentions of UCEEF and You as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of These Terms remain in full force and effect. The section titles in These Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of Your use of This Website. These Terms will be interpreted without application of any strict construction in favor of or against You or UCEEF. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by You, but may be assigned by UCEEF without restriction.
UCEEF may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change These Terms (including any other documents that are referenced in or linked to from These Terms) from time to time. UCEEF will post notice of such changes on This Website as applicable. If You object to any such changes, Your sole recourse shall be to cease using This Website. Continued use of This Website following notice of any such changes shall indicate Your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes. Certain provisions of These Terms may be superseded by expresslydesignated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of This Website and, in such circumstances, the expresslydesignated legal notice or term shall be deemed to be incorporated into These Terms and to supersede the provision(s) of These Terms that are designated as being superseded.
- Top Stories
- Professional Information
- Soil and Groudwater
- Solid Waste
- Hot Topics
- Case Studies
- Residential Information