Manufactured with thick walls, Geotech Geobailers are more biodegradable and heavier than standard disposable bailers, and sink every time. You usually have to pay extra for a heavier bailer, making Geotech bailers a much better value. Our weighted disposable bailers are as heavy as most of the competition’s double-weighted bailers, but without the extra cost!
Out of stock
- Features & Applications
- Company Information
• More biodegradable: All Geobailers are more biodegradable than traditional plastics. A special additive breaks the plastic down more quickly. The additive causes the plastic to be an attractive food source to certain soil microbes, encouraging the plastic to be quickly consumed after it has been discarded.
• Laboratory certified: Geobailers are NELAC laboratory lot test certified to be free of contaminants and suitable for environmental sampling and bailing applications.
• Manufactured under strict clean conditions: Made of virgin, FDA approved, high-density poly resin. The polyethylene used contains no plasticizers or additives. No regrinds are accepted.
• Improved bailer design: Geotech’s “Orbit Flux” design fills 33% faster than other bailers. V-notch feature for trouble free cord attachment, and accurate pouring.
• Weighted disposable bailer: As heavy as most double weighted without the extra cost.
• Optional double check valve: Isolates the sample, sealing as the bailer is removed from the well at specific depths.
• Pressurized Disposable Bailer: This Disposable Geobailer provides the convenience of using in-line dispos-a-filters™ in the field even when pumps are not available. By using a pneumatic hand pump you can filter your samples directly from the bailer, saving time while maintaining sample integrity.
Material Diameter Length Configurations Units ⁄Case
A Polyethylene .75″ (1.9 cm) 36″ (91.4 cm) Weighted/Non-Weighted 24 per case
B Polyethylene 1.5″ (3.8 cm) 12″, 36″, 48″ (30.5, 91.4, 121.9 cm) Weighted/Non-Weighted 24 per case
C Polyethylene 1.5″ (3.8 cm) 36″ (91.4 cm) Pressurized Weighted 12 per case
D Polyethylene 1.5″ (3.8 cm) 83″ Weighted 12 per case
E Polyethylene 3″ (7.6 cm) 36″ (91.4 cm) Weighted 9 per case
F FEP* 1.5″ (3.8 cm) 12″, 36″ (30.5, 91.4 cm) Weighted 12 per case
G Clear PVC .46″, .75″, 1.5″ (1.2, 1.9, 3.8 cm) 36″ (91.4 cm) Non-Weighted 24 per case
Formed in 1956, Geotech transitioned from a specialty machine shop to an environmental equipment manufacturer in 1978 when invited by the United States Geological Survey (USGS) to partner with them in developing products and technologies for the emerging U.S. Trace Metals Analysis Program.
As a result of this partnership, the bladder pumps, peristaltic pumps, 0.45-micron sampling filters, and filter holders developed by Geotech for the program became the groundwater industry standards.
Geotech rounded out already-extensive product lines by acquiring three outstanding companies: Oil Recovery Systems (ORS) in 1997, Keck Instruments, Inc. in 1999, and the Marschalk Corporation in 2005. Coupled with ongoing product research and development, Geotech today offers the most extensive line of equipment in the environmental field.
In addition to its 125,000 square-foot Denver-based manufacturing plant and corporate headquarters, Geotech now operates service centers in six other states, plus a European Sales Center in Barcelona, Spain and a representative office in Beijing, China. Geotech equipment meets environmental challenges on every continent!